Sales Support Coordinator
Salary – £25k
Location – Weybridge
Our client is a market leading distributor of luxury goods with a reputation for working with the most famous Brands. They have a new role for an experienced Administrator to join their highly successful team. You’ll be providing business support to an external sales team and their Director and therefore you need to be organised and a great communicator as each person will be working on individual projects with differing requirements – but that’s what will make this role interesting and challenging. Being the luxury goods industry, you get a great product allowance and some nice freebies!
The role will include the following:
- Assisting the sales team and senior managers with travel arrangements, diary management and ensuring all managers have the correct information ahead of attending meetings.
- Producing reports using Excel
- Putting together PowerPoint presentations to aid sales managers in client meetings
- Providing administration support to sales managers including email and telephone correspondence to external customers
- High levels of attention to detail, editing documents and proofreading
- General administrative tasks to support the Sales Managers, Retail Director, and wider team.
- Previous experience of providing administration support / PA responsibilities or sales coordination
- Good level of IT proficiency with MS Excel/PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Good level of numeracy
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Outgoing personality but someone who likes supporting others to reach their goals
In return you can expect:
- Good salary with excellent benefits
- Company discount
- Lovely modern offices with subsidised restaurant
- Vibrant team environment
Apply by sending your CV to Catherine Denny – firstname.lastname@example.org